Fundamental Course in Digital Marketing
1 Year Distance Learning
Distance Learning course structure
Modules covered include:
- An introduction to marketing - Understanding marketing and its role in business.
- Market segmentation - Identifying your target market.
- Search Engine Optimisation - How to get your website at the top of a Google results page.
- Social media platforms - Understand them, how many they are and how to evaluate them.
- Mobile photography - Learn how to use your smartphone to generate content.
- Brand brief - This module should be about developing their own brief to themselves, so if they are going to design and implement the digital marketing interventions for their own side business
- Media plan - How to identify the right mix of media platforms online for your marketing needs. For their own purposes and to implement
- Marketing metrics - Measuring the effectiveness of your marketing strategy measuring their own effectiveness of their own interventions
- Industry exposure – Expose yourself to the digital marketing industry, do research on and meet digital marketing professionals in the industry.
- Design portfolio of work - Compile a portfolio of all your work completed during the year.
How to register