Fees & Payment Options

Fees & Payment Options

Inscape offers payment options to assist you in accessing quality higher education in a way that suits your pocket. Please note: Device Purchase options can be added as a separate invoice item to the payment plan selected. You could, therefore, pay your device purchase option upfront or monthly over 4 months. 

  • UPFRONT PAYMENTS 

An upfront payment is made of the TOTAL ANNUAL FEE (including Tuition Fee and Compulsory Study Pack Fee).

  • MONTHLY DEBIT ORDER/CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS 

A 10% Enrolment Fee of the TOTAL ANNUAL FEE is payable in full to secure your enrolment at the institution. The remaining 90% of the TOTAL ANNUAL FEE is payable via debit order or credit card payments over 11 months, January to November (applicable to Early Bird and Standard Enrolments) and over 11 months, January to November (applicable to Late Enrolments). A 4% levy of the TOTAL ANNUAL FEE is charged for arranged debit order and credit card payments.

  • MONTHLY EFT PAYMENTS: 

A 10% Enrolment Fee of the TOTAL ANNUAL FEE is payable in full to secure your enrolment at the institution. The remaining 90% of the TOTAL ANNUAL FEE is payable via EFT over 11 months, January to November (applicable to Early Bird and Standard Enrolments) and over  11 months, January to November (applicable to Late Enrolments). A 6% levy of the TOTAL ANNUAL FEE is charged for the EFT payment option

View a detailed breakdown of your TOTAL ANNUAL FEE using the link below.

DEVICE PURCHASE OPTIONS 

Inscape includes the option to purchase a device (laptop or Macbook) as part of the learning package.
When a student chooses to exclude a device, they are required to ‘bring your own device’ (BYOD). The device must meet the minimum specification requirements for the chosen qualification. The student is required to complete a Right of Use Agreement for the institution to ONBOARD the machine (provide relevant software, manage and maintain the device). A cost will be levied for this purpose.
TIER 1: ENTRY (Windows/Mac)
TIER 2: STANDARD (Windows/Mac)
TIER 3: RULE THE WORLD (Windows/Mac)
BYOD: BRING YOUR OWN DEVICE

View a detailed breakdown of your Device Purchase Options

Inscape offers payment options to assist you in accessing quality education in a way that suits your pocket. 

  • UPFRONT PAYMENTS 

An upfront payment is made of the TOTAL FEE.

  • MONTHLY CHEQUE/CREDIT CARD/EFT PAYMENTS 

A 10% Enrolment Fee of the TOTAL FEE is payable in full to secure your enrolment at the institution. The remaining 90% of the TOTAL FEE is payable via cheque, credit card or EFT payments. A levy of the TOTAL FEE is charged for arranged cheque, credit card and EFT payments.

View a detailed breakdown of your TOTAL FEE using the link below.

 

Inscape Education Group welcomes international students to enrol at the institution. Our friendly staff are available to assist you with your admissions process, accommodation references and settling in once you arrive at the institution

The following information pertains, specifically to Non-South African students enrolling at Inscape:

Fees

At Inscape, we do NOT differentiate between our local students and international students by charging higher fees to non-South African students. However, we do require Upfront full payments for all non- South African students unless a sponsor or guardian with a recognised South African bank account takes financial responsibility for the student. 

ACADEMIC REQUIREMENTS:

BACHELORS:

International students wishing to register for first-degree studies in South Africa must have their school qualifications evaluated by the Matriculation Board who will issue a certificate of exemption to those who qualify. This process can be completed through USAf.

USAf – Universities South Africa https://www.usaf.ac.za/ * 

The function of USAf is to grant full or conditional exemption into a degree programme. 

Inscape Education Group recognises international qualifications and certificates that meet USAf requirements. Applicants must produce a USAf exemption or conditional exemption certificate when applying for Degree studies. 

DIPLOMA AND HIGHER CERTIFICATE QUALIFICATIONS:

International students wishing to register for a Higher Certificate or Diploma qualification in South Africa must submit the required documentation to SAQA. SAQA will provide an equivalence certificate. 

SAQA – South African Qualifications Authority http://www.saqa.org.za/ *

The function of SAQA is to align the “equivalence” of your current qualification/s to the NQF (National Qualifications Framework).

Inscape Education Group recognises international qualifications and certificates that meet SAQA requirements. Applicants must produce a SAQA equivalence certificate when applying for Diploma or Higher Certificate qualifications. 

INTERNATIONAL AFFAIRS:

Study visas must be applied for at VFS Centre https://www.vfsglobal.com * across the country near the educational institution you will be studying at or at the nearest South African embassy, mission or consulate abroad. Your study visa must satisfy the requirements of The Department of Home Affairs http://www.dha.gov.za *

Applicants at Inscape must produce a study permit in the name of Inscape Education Group that is valid for the duration of the chosen course. 

*Please refer to these organisations for related documentation requirements, processes and fees.