The Pre-Verification Fee is payable on application. All applicants applying for accredited and registered qualifications are required to be pre-verified by our Registrar. The fee can be paid by credit card or direct EFT.
This process ensures that:
- Your documents are legitimate
- Your inputted data is the same as that in your uploaded documents
- You meet the minimum requirements for the qualification you have selected
- You are eligible to study at Inscape in your chosen region
- Once you have been successfully pre-verified by the registrar, you will be approved to continue with the application process.
The following terms and conditions apply:
- If you are accepted and enrol with the institution, the Pre-verification fee is credited to your account and is therefore deducted from the TOTAL ANNUAL FEE
- If you are accepted at the institution and do NOT enrol with the institution, the Pre-verification fee is forfeited and will NOT be refunded
- If you are NOT accepted by the institution, the Pre-verification fee is refunded in full. A refund application form must be completed