This short course includes 16 hours of explicit learning offered through online learning. Online learning is completed using our online learning platform in an environment of your choice at a time that suits you. You will be required to complete your learning independently with limited support, offered virtually during office hours by Inscape staff. For further information please contact us via email at [email protected].
8 x Sessions (1h45m Sessions)
Upon completion of this course students should:
• Know how to operate a standard sewing machine, over-locker and iron.
• Have learned a variety of basic sewing techniques.
• Have completed all samples.
• Know how to construct a Skirt.
• Master new fabric manipulation techniques.
• Be able to sew a waistband or facing to a skirt.
• Be able to sew in a skirt hem.
• Observe how a design idea is realised through fabric and construction.