This short course includes 16 hours of training offered through contact learning. As a contact learning student, you will attend a series of scheduled sessions at an Inscape campus where a trained practitioner will facilitate your learning experience. For further information regarding session schedules please contact us via email at [email protected].
8 x Sessions (1h45m Sessions)
Upon completion of this course students should:
• Know how to operate a standard sewing machine, over-locker and iron.
• Have learned a variety of basic sewing techniques.
• Have completed all samples.
• Know how to construct a Skirt.
• Master new fabric manipulation techniques.
• Be able to sew a waistband or facing to a skirt.
• Be able to sew in a skirt hem.
• Observe how a design idea is realised through fabric and construction.