Tele Sales Agents for Contact & Remote Learning - 4x posts available
Inscape Head Office, Pretoria (Job location)
Inscape specialises in the creative and design industries, a forerunner in built environment, business and communication, and digital technology driven private higher education. We offer expert integration to that end.
We are leaders in South Africa for doing things that work, differently. Providing opportunities to our students and our wider communities ensures that our actions are authentic and true to our core values. The successful applicant will join a tribe of innovative leaders guiding the future of design education.
Position summary and job purpose:
The successful Tele Sales agents will be responsible for following up and qualifying (sifting) all leads that have been received for all courses and programmes offered by Inscape.
The Tele Sales agent should be aware that she/he is the first point of contact for the Company and should therefore present a good impression and be able to interact with people in a friendly business-like manner via the phone and social media platforms.
Knowledge, Skills, Attributes & Characteristics
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Work ethic – understanding individual role and impact on team within company.
- Excellent Telephone skills
- Achievement driven.
- Strong verbal and written Communication Skills in English
- Sales Leads / Data Monitoring and Management
- Ability to work alone.
- Customer Focus
- Computer Literacy and competent with Microsoft Office Suite, and social media platforms
Education and Experience:
- Must have a Grade 12.
Job Type: Permanent
Occupational Category: Service and Sales Workers
If you meet the above criteria, please email your CV to:
- Applications close on the 30th of July 2021.
COVID-19 precautions for interviews:
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in place
All Covid protocols are in place for the safety of visitors and employees.